- Collection and Use of Personal Information
As Admost Mediation Limited, we do not sell personal information as defined under CCPA. Our services receive Personal Information data from end-users of Mobile Applications through Admost SDK. Publishers integrate a software development kit (SDK) into their mobile applications to get the Mediation service. Admost collects information about end-users of mobile applications through SDK, including Advertising IDs (IDFA), IP, usage statistics such as session, duration, impression, and click-throughs.
Personal Information data collected from end-users could only be collected if end-users give permission. If there are constraints for collecting Personal Information data, the default option will be not collecting Advertising IDs and IPs.
Mobile Applications, as contact with the end-users, are responsible for ensuring that end-users Personal Information data collection complies with the applicable law.
Admost receives Personal Information data as;
- End-users’ Advertising Identifiers (IDFA or GAID),
- End-users’ device provides; IP, connection types.
Admost use Personal Information data for;
- Providing data for Ad Networks that may be used for personalized ads.
- Analytics of mobile applications and usage statistics: session, duration, impression, and click-throughs.
- Share of Personal Information Data
A4G, Adcolony, Adgem, AdMob, Adtiming, Amazon, Applovin, AppNext, AppSamurai, Chartboost, Criteo, Display IO, Facebook, Flurry, Frecorp, Fyber, HyprMX, InMobi, Inneractive, IronSource, Kidoz, LoopMe, mIntegral, Mobfox, Mopub, MyTarget, NativeX, Nend, NexAge (AOL), Ogury, Pollfish, PubNative, Revmob, Smaato, StartApp, TapJoy, Tappx, TapResearch, UnityAds, Verizon, Vungle, TapResearch, UnityAds, Verizon, Vungle, Yandex, YouAppi, TikTok
- When required by law or regulation
- To protect our rights or preserve the safety of our users
- If required to investigate fraud; may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations.
- The situation of Merger & Acquisition, Sale of All or Portion of Assets: In the event of this type of situation your personal data will be shared under the appropriate confidentiality and only for purposes which you approved in the first place.
- Collected Data
- Data Keeping and Securing
Admost keeps data as long as the usage of Admost services or as necessary for business purposes or required by legal obligations. Unless Admost gets a request to delete information or required by law, the information will be kept for active accounts.
- Children Data
Admost does not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal data from children under the age of 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16) or from websites or online services directed to children under the age of 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16). In the unlikely event, a parent or legal guardian of a child may alert us email@example.com to have a child’s personal data deleted.
- Admost Website
Registration Information: Admost website collects information as name, email, phone number, company name, and app/game link for completing the signing up process. Admost may use your information for its business purposes; to contact you, for support services and, for marketing purposes.
You can subscribe for newsletter services preferably, thereafter you have an option to unsubscribe.