Click on New Premium
App: select the app to serve the ads
Zone: select the specific zone where you want to serve ads
*For each campaign, you can only select one ad zone under the selected app
Name: Entitle your cross promo campaigns
Click URL: Landing page of the premium sale campaign.
- Create a new one
- Select the existing advertiser
- Create a new one or select the existing advertiser is valid for publishers to track the campaigns. This feature would not allow the advertiser to access the data.
To give an access to your advertiser for the campaign data. (Click-> move to permission index)
Type: There is two type of serving to prioritize your campaign
- Rotated type allows to rotate your new campaign between the existing campaigns which is compatible with your campaign adjustments. (targeting and frequency capping settings)
- Fixed type has a higher priority level than rotated type and serves the campaign separately from the other campaigns.
Date: Select the date range for the start and end of the campaign.
Creative: Upload your campaign creative.
- The creative format can be image or HTML in any size.
- The creative size would not exceed 100 kb.
- HTML format must be in zip or RAR format.
- The size of creative may be custom, but if it’s not fit with the standard size of the zone, Admost will center your creative.
Standard Ad Format Size:
Banner: 320×50, 300×250, 300×50
Interstitial: 320×480, 480×320
- Frequency Capping: Set daily and hourly caps per users.
- Limits: Set daily, hourly or total impression and/or click limits to the whole audience.
- Weight: If you have multiple rotated campaigns, you can set impression weight to adjust the volume of serving the campaigns
- Country: Set “in/not in” settings to serve or not serve your campaign in specific country/s
- Time Matrix: Set time matrix to serve the campaign on specific hour/s and day/s
Premium sales allow our publisher to increase their ad revenue through direct advertisers with fair pricing. It’s only ¢5($0,05) per CPM(1000 impressions)